PR and Content Creation
We’re looking for PR and marketing-savvy content creators (writers). Do you know PR and media relations? Do you know how to write for both humans and the “spiders”? Do you love working with startups and small companies in a way that makes a difference in their businesses?
- Help clients solidify their messaging and branding
- Write press releases, by-lined articles, white papers and more.
- Identify main audiences and determine the best way to reach them
- Actively solicit coverage of clients, their products and their ideas by major media.
- Respond to requests for information from the media
- Help clients communicate effectively with the public
- Draft speeches and arrange interviews for client executives
- Evaluate other promotion programs to determine whether they are compatible with the client organization’s branding and PR efforts.
- Manage small, sometime remote, teams.
PT Social Media Specialist
Our team of PR, marketing and social media marketing experts is looking to add another team member to accommodate growth. Currently this is a part time position – great for a contractor looking for another client or someone coming back to the workforce.
Our small but growing company works exclusively with startups and small companies – most of which are technology-driven and in the software, web-based or mobile industries. You need to have a comfort level with learning new things every day. Once you get up to speed, you can work at home and make your own hours.
We want someone who will be able to maintain social media accounts for some clients with daily posts and engagement. (We currently have two employees who do this same job for other clients by using our successful process.)
This highly organized and creative individual will be:
- Familiar and comfortable with all different types of social media. (Our clients mostly look for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn with some Pinterest and Instagram. We also support some online video.)
- Able to create and post relevant and appropriate content
- Able to creatively engage fans, followers and guests
- Staying up to date on industry news through a system of alerts and regular review of industry publications.
- Working to a plan and client-approved strategy
- Capable of responding professionally and in a timely manner to comments, follows, Likes, etc.
The ideal candidates will have:
- An understanding of SEO, keywords and how social media content contributes to a successful marketing campaign.
- Superior organization and communication skills
- Social media, PR or marketing experience
- A degree in marketing or communications
- Superior grammar and spelling abilities
- Attention to detail and an excellent capacity to focus and multi-task
- Ability to take direction well and work with a variety of personalities
Send your resume, a cover letter and links to your social media to Bobbie at carltonprmarketing (dot) com.