PR and Content Creation
We regularly look for PR and marketing-savvy content creators (writers). Do you know PR and media relations? Do you know how to write for both humans and the “spiders”? Do you love working with startups and small companies in a way that makes a difference in their businesses?
- Help clients solidify their messaging and branding
- Write press releases, by-lined articles, white papers and more.
- Identify main audiences and determine the best way to reach them
- Actively solicit coverage of clients, their products and their ideas by major media.
- Respond to requests for information from the media
- Help clients communicate effectively with the public
- Draft speeches and arrange interviews for client executives
- Evaluate other promotion programs to determine whether they are compatible with the client organization’s branding and PR efforts.
- Manage small, sometime remote, teams.
Send your resume, a cover letter and links to your social media to Bobbie at carltonprmarketing (dot) com.