Carlton PR & Marketing works with clients in three different ways:
- Full service strategy, planning and implementation (traditional agency model)
- Outsourced marketing – onsite or offsite (in-house/interim or PT staff replacement)
- Coaching and guidance – an ongoing relationship designed to move an internal team from milestone to milestone along an agreed-upon timeline
Here are some of the types of marketing we do:
- Social Media marketing – Blogs, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc. What are the secrets of the social media marketing experts?
- Conferences, webinars and seminars — What events can do for your business.
- Contests, sweepstakes, downloads and surveys — Giveaways that get results.
- Google Adwords, AdSense, pop-ups and pop-unders — PPC that makes “cents.”
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) — We help clients understand online behavior so their overall marketing efforts are more effective.
- Marketing results assessments – Google Analytics, or other Web-based tools? CRMs and other sales toolslike Salesforce? How about external measurements of your marketing programs results — Compete, Quantcast, Alexa ranks, Google Trends, Hitwise, Technorati, Digg. What does it all mean? What’s in? What’s out?
- Email marketing, surveys, studies — an introduction, or an expert’s tricks.
- Strategic alliances – How well do you play with others? How can partners help your marketing efforts? Who are the right partners for you?
- The “everyone’s busy” marketing outsourcing program — Need the job done now? Done right and on-time? Add a professional to your team right now — get the job done while your team is busy with other tasks.