Today’s Public Relations is very different from what we practiced even a few years ago. But some things never change:
- Superior writing and communications skills
- Knowledge of what makes a good story and how to tell it
- Excellent relationships with reporters and the media
We can help you with PR, media relations and analyst relations services:
- Traditional media relations and PR services
- Press release strategies, creation and distribution
- Industry analyst relations
- PR audit/report card – Review current programs and status. Review current progress. Are there PR/marketing opportunities being missed; what is the competition doing (or not doing)?
- Public relations using social media – Blogs, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. How can you utilize social media tools to improve your media relations?
- Measurement and metrics — How should you be demonstrating PR value? Use metrics to improve your program.
- Email marketing, surveys, studies, analyst reports — How do these things mesh with your PR strategy and tactics — an introduction, or an expert’s tricks.
- Strategic alliances – How can partnerships help your visibility? Partner press releases 101.
- Press releases, media relations, white papers, by-lined articles, UGC – all great SEO opportunities that your team may be missing.